Switchfoot playing Your Love is a Song live acoustic on CityTV in Edmonton. Of course, you may think that this song is a about a ladylove but the truth is this song is a about the Love of God which is greater far then tongue or pen could ever tell, It goes beyond the highest star and reaches to the lowest hell! Yes, God’s Love is GREATER, BY FAR GREATER THAN any “love” on this earth that humankind has. In fact, any good love that comes out of the heart of man comes from God. 1 John 4:8 says, “He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.” Someone once said, “What does it mean that God is Love? Love is an Attribute of God. Love is a core aspect of God’s Character, His Person.” John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” If you want to have this Love that Switchfoot sings about in your heart today, just believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God and that He loves you and He shed His Precious Blood on the Cross for your sins, and went through hell to save you, that He died, and that He was buried, and that He rose again so that you can have a Home in Heaven for all eternity when you die. If you want to accept Jesus Christ into your heart today here’s how you can do so in more detail:
A love letter to the viewer,
If you know you have not accepted the Holy Lamb of God, The Only Real Super Man, The Glorious Holy God-Man, Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, here’s how you can do so today and have a home in Heaven when you die:
- First, please understand that you are a sinner, just as I am, and that you have broken God’s laws. The Bible says in Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
- Second, accept the fact that there is a penalty for sin. The Bible states in Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death…”
- Third, accept the fact that you are on the road to hell. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28: “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” Also, the Bible states in Revelation 21:8: “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
Now this is bad news, but here’s the good news. Jesus Christ said in John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
- Just believe in your heart that Jesus Christ died for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead by the power of God for you so that you can live eternally with Him. Pray and ask Him to come into your heart today, and He will.
- Romans 10:9 & 13 says, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved… For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
- If you believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead, and you want to trust Him for your Salvation today, please pray with me this simple prayer: Holy Father God, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today. Amen.
If you just trusted Jesus Christ as your Saviour, and you prayed that prayer and meant it from your heart, I declare to you that based upon the Word of God, you are now saved from Hell and you are on your way to Heaven. Welcome to the family of God! Congratulations on trusting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. You have done the most important thing in life. For more information to help you grow in your newfound faith in Christ, go to GospelLightSociety.com and read “What To Do After You Enter Through the Door“. Jesus Christ said in John 10:9, “I am the door, by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.”
God loves you. We love you. And may God bless you!
And now you can sing THIS SONG AS WELL! 😀