Many of you asked for a copy of the 20 occasions for keeping our mouths closed rather than saying something that could hurt rather than help.
Well, here they are …
Don’t open your mouth when:
1. In the heat of anger. Proverbs 14:17
2. When you don’t have all the facts. Proverbs 18:13
3. When you haven’t verified the story. Deuteronomy 17:6
4. If your words will offend a weaker brother. 1 Corinthians 8:11
5. If your words will be a proof reflection of the Lord or your friends and family. 1 Peter 2:21-23
6. When you are tempted to joke about sin. Proverbs 14:9
7. When you would be ashamed of your words later. Proverbs 8:8
8. When your tempted to make light of holy things. Ecclesiastes 5:2
9. If your words would convey a wrong impression. Proverbs 17:27
10. If the issue is none of your business. Proverbs 14:10
Click here to read more.
SOURCE: Together LA