- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells dried
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 32 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded parmesan cheese divided
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 3 cups marinara sauce about 28 ounces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bring a pot of water to a boil.
Add the shells and cook for 1 minute shy of the directions on the box.
To a large bowl add the eggs, ricotta, garlic the mozzarella and half the parmesan cheese, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Mix the ingredients well.
Spoon the mixture into the shells and put them in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
Top with marinara sauce and bake.
Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Garnish with parmesan cheese if desired.
SOURCE: Dinner, then Dessert