A cute canine intensely stares as his favorite toy is stitched back together in this adorable video.
Leo, the golden-doodle, was transfixed as the brown dog toy had his wounds repaired in Latham, New York.
In the video, he is seen sitting next to the toy, like someone at hospital patient’s bedside, and keeps an eye on every stitch.
Owner Hayley Alaxanian, 24, filmed her dad fixing the toy on May 16.
After the work was completed, Leo gleefully leaped into the air to catch the toy and then showed it off to Labrador brother Rowan.
Hayley said: ‘My father loves his dogs. This video of my dad and Leo sewing his favorite toy back together has to be the purest thing I have ever seen.’
The video attracted more than 62,000 views when first posted on Reddit, by sister Eden Alaxanian.
Since then it’s gone viral, with one fan from Berkley, California even painting the enchanting encounter.
On Instagram, Hayley wrote: ‘I took a video this morning of Leo waiting for my dad to sew his favorite toy back together after he ripped it open… My sister posted it on @reddit and a complete stranger painted this picture within minutes. I cannot stop laughing… I haven’t cried from laughing in awhile.
‘My dad threatened us all if we posted but it’s just too good.’
Rowan the Labrador nicknamed ‘Beef’ and Leo the golden-doodle, known as ‘Bones’ have their own Instagram page.
SOURCE: Daily Mail, Josh Saunders
A love letter to the viewer,
If you know that you don’t have a home in Heaven waiting for you when you die, if you know that you have not trusted God’s Son, Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, here is how you can be saved today and have a home in Heaven when you die,
- First, please understand that you are a sinner, just as I am, and that you have broken God’s laws. The Bible says in Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
- Second, accept the fact that there is a penalty for sin. The Bible states in Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death…”
- Third, accept the fact that you are on the road to hell. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28: “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” Also, the Bible states in Revelation 21:8: “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
Now this is bad news, but here’s the good news. Jesus Christ said in John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
- Just believe in your heart that Jesus Christ died for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead by the power of God for you so that you can live eternally with Him. Pray and ask Him to come into your heart today, and He will.
- Romans 10:9 & 13 says, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved… For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
- If you believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead, and you want to trust Him for your Salvation today, please pray with me this simple prayer: Holy Father God, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today. Amen.
If you just trusted Jesus Christ as your Saviour, and you prayed that prayer and meant it from your heart, I declare to you that based upon the Word of God, you are now saved from Hell and you are on your way to Heaven. Welcome to the family of God! Congratulations on trusting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. You have done the most important thing in life. For more information to help you grow in your newfound faith in Christ, go to GospelLightSociety.com and read “What To Do After You Enter Through the Door“. Jesus Christ said in John 10:9, “I am the door, by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.”
God loves you. We love you. And may God bless!