A French bulldog let his owner know he was furious at being refused a second helping of Cheerios by throwing a very loud tantrum.
Hilarious footage captured by the pet’s owner shows the miserable-looking mutt, named Cashew, being told that he isn’t allowed more cereal.
The sulking dog grows increasingly impatient as the person behind the camera teases there will be no more treats coming his way.
Cashew is then heard beginning to growl and his unleashing of anger then turns into a high-pitched whine.
‘No! No more Cheerios, you’ve had enough! I’m sorry, no more!’ the dog mom tells him between stifled.
It prompts the pet to bark and turn its back on the owner, showing sometimes a dog is not man’s best friend.
Even when the owner tries to explain, the French Bulldog isn’t interested in hearing it.
Cashew cuts her off and howls to drown out the sound of her reasoning.
After sending Cashew into a foul mood, the woman gives in and shares that she will let him have the snack after all. But it’s not an easy task getting Cashew to listen.
Astonishingly, the dog immediately quietens down when the woman asks if he would like indulge in a bowl of the General Mills breakfast bite.
‘If I give you more Cheerios will you stop screaming?’ she questions her furry friend.
The funny clip about the drama surrounding the whole grain oats was filmed back in August 2018.
The video from Newsflare ends with the pet ending its tantrum and sitting quietly after hearing the offer of Cheerios is still on the table after all.
SOURCE: Daily Mail
A love letter to the viewer,
If you know that you don’t have a home in Heaven waiting for you when you die, if you know that you have not trusted God’s Son, Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, here is how you can be saved today and have a home in Heaven when you die,
- First, please understand that you are a sinner, just as I am, and that you have broken God’s laws. The Bible says in Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
- Second, accept the fact that there is a penalty for sin. The Bible states in Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death…”
- Third, accept the fact that you are on the road to hell. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28: “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” Also, the Bible states in Revelation 21:8: “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
Now this is bad news, but here’s the good news. Jesus Christ said in John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
- Just believe in your heart that Jesus Christ died for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead by the power of God for you so that you can live eternally with Him. Pray and ask Him to come into your heart today, and He will.
- Romans 10:9 & 13 says, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved… For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
- If you believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead, and you want to trust Him for your Salvation today, please pray with me this simple prayer: Holy Father God, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today. Amen.
If you just trusted Jesus Christ as your Saviour, and you prayed that prayer and meant it from your heart, I declare to you that based upon the Word of God, you are now saved from Hell and you are on your way to Heaven. Welcome to the family of God! Congratulations on trusting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. You have done the most important thing in life. For more information to help you grow in your newfound faith in Christ, go to GospelLightSociety.com and read “What To Do After You Enter Through the Door“. Jesus Christ said in John 10:9, “I am the door, by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.”
God loves you. We love you. And may God bless!