Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 bacon strips, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup kimchi, chopped
- 3 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1 to 3 tablespoons kimchi juice
- Optional: Sesame oil and sesame seeds
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp, stirring occasionally. Add green onion and garlic, cook 1 minute longer. Add kimchi; cook and stir until heated through, 2-3 minutes. Add cauliflower; cook and stir until tender, 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Break eggs, 1 at a time, into pan; reduce heat to low. Cook until whites are set and yolks begin to thicken, turning once if desired. Stir enough kimchi juice into cauliflower mixture to moisten. Divide among 2 serving bowls. Top with fried eggs, additional green onions and if desired, sesame seeds and oil.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
SOURCE: Taste of Home