A “Top 10” of 2020? Yes! Because even in a year when just about everything had to be put on pause, the work of the Gospel in India continued in unique and powerful ways.
- Mission India and their ministry partners provided 106,515 families with Relief Kits during the pandemic!
- God opened doors for Mission India’s national partners to share the Gospel during COVID-19 with people they’ve never had access to reach before.
- 1,110 new prayer partners became India Intercessors — friends committed to praying daily for India!
- Through Mission India’s spring 10-Day Bible Club matching challenge, their supporters gave enough matched gifts to reach 800,000 children in India with the love of Jesus!
- The ministry’s annual Banquet of Praise, which is normally held in-person near their headquarters in Michigan, went virtual for the first time ever—allowing people all over the US to join.
- Many children in Mission India’s Year-Long Children’s Bible Clubs committed to praying daily over COVID-19.
- New ministry partners were trained virtually so that a new year of programs could launch as planned, in areas where it was safe to do so.
- Putting skills into practice that they gained through special trainings, Adult Literacy students made hand sanitizer and other health essentials when they were needed most.
- 1,400 new financial partners joined the Mission India team, giving gifts toward relief efforts and ministry programs!
- Ministry partners in India found ways to be creative and flexible, continuing to minister to families while on lockdown through virtual platforms.
Click here to read more.
SOURCE: Mission Network News, Lyndsey Koh
CALL TO ACTION
- Praise God for moving through Mission India in 2020 for His glory.
- Ask the Lord to draw the people of India to Himself.
- Pray for encouragement for Mission India and their partners this year.