In the face of overwhelming censorship of the media from major and cable TV to online platforms ranging from Facebook to Twitter and in between, there is one space that technically cannot be censored. Live TV and the funeral of Congressman John Lewis broke through the barriers and—despite the best efforts of networks and the elite—were unstoppable.
In the middle of massive censorship of the worldview, beliefs and faith of Christians, Lewis’ funeral service (watch the recorded livestream here) broadcast live to the world, presented the beautiful worship, testimony, messages and atmosphere of Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia, lasting for nearly four hours.
Coming the day after major testimony on Capitol Hill from the tech industry, focusing on its massive censorship of faith and the previous day on the steps of the Supreme Court where believers once again were belittled, shut down from the internet and worse, the presence of God broke through the massive censorship with nonstop blessings unable to be stopped by a live feed of power.
From the beautiful greetings of Pastor Raphael Warnock; to the clear explanation by fellow civil rights activist Rev. John Lewis that the civil rights movement was led by men and women who loved the Lord Jesus Christ; to the sweet comments of 12-year-old Tybre Faw, who had met John Lewis two years ago; to the anointed worship of famed Christian singer Jennifer Holliday, who sang “Only What You Do For Christ Will Last”; to raised hands, cries of “praise God” and the gentle, rocking of the presence of God, the anointing of the Holy Spirit was broadcast worldwide, live and unstoppable.
Click here to read more.
SOURCE: Charisma News
A love letter to the viewer,
If you know that you don’t have a home in Heaven waiting for you when you die, if you know that you have not trusted God’s Son, Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, here is how you can be saved today and have a home in Heaven when you die,
- First, please understand that you are a sinner, just as I am, and that you have broken God’s laws. The Bible says in Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
- Second, accept the fact that there is a penalty for sin. The Bible states in Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death…”
- Third, accept the fact that you are on the road to hell. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28: “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” Also, the Bible states in Revelation 21:8: “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
Now this is bad news, but here’s the good news. Jesus Christ said in John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
- Just believe in your heart that Jesus Christ died for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead by the power of God for you so that you can live eternally with Him. Pray and ask Him to come into your heart today, and He will.
- Romans 10:9 & 13 says, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved… For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
- If you believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead, and you want to trust Him for your Salvation today, please pray with me this simple prayer: Holy Father God, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today. Amen.
If you just trusted Jesus Christ as your Saviour, and you prayed that prayer and meant it from your heart, I declare to you that based upon the Word of God, you are now saved from Hell and you are on your way to Heaven. Welcome to the family of God! Congratulations on trusting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. You have done the most important thing in life. For more information to help you grow in your newfound faith in Christ, go to GospelLightSociety.com and read “What To Do After You Enter Through the Door“. Jesus Christ said in John 10:9, “I am the door, by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.”
God loves you. We love you. And may God bless!