Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes: 2 cups
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec or orange juice
- 3 tablespoons freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, Triple Sec and orange juice. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in orange zest. Transfer to a small bowl. Chill until serving.
SOURCE: Taste of Home