Total Time: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
Makes: 6 servings
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small skillet, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon oil for 1 minute.
- Arrange salmon steaks in a greased 13×9-in. baking dish. Combine lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper and remaining oil; pour over salmon. Top with garlic mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
SOURCE: Taste of Home