This is the amazing chihuahua who was been entertaining TikTok users by singing along to hits such as Gnarls Barkley’s hit Crazy.
Booboo, who is from Toronto, Canada, performs alongside his owner Martin Gratton, 22.
Fans of the dog have jokingly compared his high notes with those of Ariana Grande.
More than one million people have viewed footage of Booboo and Mr Gratton’s Crazy duet since it was uploaded on March 16.
In the video, Mr Gratton kisses the dog’s head before asking it whether he is ready for the show.
Mr Gratton starts to sing before the dog begins to howl.
One fan asked: ‘Is that Ariana Grande?’ Another commented: ‘Omg, it’s just too much!! Love it!! He knows exactly what he’s saying!’
A third added: ‘Omg absolutely adorable.’
Commenting on his dog Mr Gratton said: ‘He really likes to sing and I think it’s really cute, so I had to share it with the world. Every time someone in my household starts singing, he can’t resist and automatically joins [in].
‘I have not trained my dog to react to it, it’s just natural for him.
‘The first time we realised he liked to sing, we were sitting in the living room watching a hockey game and the national anthem was starting.
‘When the performer started singing, he joined in all of a sudden.
‘We were all really surprised and we were laughing so much.
‘Booboo doesn’t always react like that to songs, it honestly depends on the song but most of the time we end up with a little performance.
‘Some people think it is because it hurts his ears but even singing really low makes him sing.
‘He also gets super excited. You can tell that it doesn’t hurt him and he just really enjoys it.’
He added: ‘My close friends are now used to it, but at first everyone just laughs.
‘It is so special and funny to see a dog singing and being so happy at the same time.’
Mr Gratton said he and his mother, who encouraged him to post the footage on TikTok, cannot believe the reaction it has received.
A love letter to the viewer,
If you know that you don’t have a home in Heaven waiting for you when you die, if you know that you have not trusted God’s Son, Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, here is how you can be saved today and have a home in Heaven when you die,
- First, please understand that you are a sinner, just as I am, and that you have broken God’s laws. The Bible says in Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
- Second, accept the fact that there is a penalty for sin. The Bible states in Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death…”
- Third, accept the fact that you are on the road to hell. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28: “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” Also, the Bible states in Revelation 21:8: “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
Now this is bad news, but here’s the good news. Jesus Christ said in John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
- Just believe in your heart that Jesus Christ died for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead by the power of God for you so that you can live eternally with Him. Pray and ask Him to come into your heart today, and He will.
- Romans 10:9 & 13 says, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved… For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
- If you believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead, and you want to trust Him for your Salvation today, please pray with me this simple prayer: Holy Father God, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today. Amen.
If you just trusted Jesus Christ as your Saviour, and you prayed that prayer and meant it from your heart, I declare to you that based upon the Word of God, you are now saved from Hell and you are on your way to Heaven. Welcome to the family of God! Congratulations on trusting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. You have done the most important thing in life. For more information to help you grow in your newfound faith in Christ, go to GospelLightSociety.com and read “What To Do After You Enter Through the Door“. Jesus Christ said in John 10:9, “I am the door, by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.”
God loves you. We love you. And may God bless!