Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes: 4 servings
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 medium lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a grill wok or open grill basket; place on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat until zucchini is crisp-tender, 5-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
Transfer zucchini to a serving bowl; sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and red onion. When cooled slightly, sprinkle with mint, parsley, lemon juice and zest and feta cheese. Stir gently. Sprinkle with pine nuts before serving.
SOURCE: Taste of Home