One-Pot Enchilada Pasta Recipe photo by Taste of Home
Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes: 6 servings
- 4 cups uncooked mini penne or other small pasta
- 4 cups vegetable broth or water
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional: fresh cilantro leaves, cherry tomatoes and lime wedges
- In a Dutch oven or large skillet, combine the first 9 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, until pasta is al dente, and sauce has thickened slightly, 12-15 minutes. Add cheese; stir until melted. Serve with desired toppings.
SOURCE: Taste of Home